Car tyre retailer: Beaurepaires
About Beaurepaires in New Zealand
This year Beaurepaires New Zealand is celebrating its 30th birthday, having commenced operations in 1985. Currently it boasts 66 retail stores throughout the country; you can find a Beaurepaires store here. Although reaching 30 years of age, Beaurepaires New Zealand is still the younger sibling of the brand, which originated in Australia in 1922.
Proudly 100% Kiwi owned and operated, Beaurepaires New Zealand has its head office in Hamilton but has a retail presence in areas including:
- Bay of Plenty
- East Cape
- Hawkes Bay
- West Coast
Beaurepaires offers more than just tyres, with a range of services including wheel alignments, batteries and finance.
Beaurepaires performed well in Canstar Blue’s 2015 car tyre retailers customer satisfaction survey, scoring a solid four star s across most categories assessed.
What our survey respondents say about Beaurepaires
In 2015 Canstar Blue surveyed 1,685 New Zealanders that had purchased car tyres from a car tyre retailer in the last 3 years. These are some of the comments from customers of Beaurepaires:
- Convenient locations, linkage with Fly Buys.
- Smaller range of tyres.
- The Beaurepaires store I use always provides good service
- Could be cheaper (though that can apply to all retailers)
- Friendly helpful guys. Price matched tyres to a competitors pricing on goodyear tyres
- Locations are tricky
- Great customer service, able to price match on a different set of tyres, quick contact.
- The day I went only one staff member was working so waiting was bit longer than expected
- Really good service, and knowledgeable staff.
The other tyre retailer brands we surveyed
The other tyre retailer brands included in the 2015 Canstar Blue survey were:
Tony’s Tyre Service
You can read the Canstar Blue Car Tyre Retailers customer satisfaction survey report here.