Car tyre retailer: Tyrepower
About Tyrepower NZ
If life begins at 40 then Tyrepower NZ will soon be celebrating, having commenced in 1977 and since growing to now be the largest tyre retailer in Australasia.
Tyrepower operates as a cooperative and boasts more than 16 stores across New Zealand, with a presence on both North and South Islands. At time of writing Tyrepower has a retail presence in the following locations:
- New Lynn
- East Tamaki
- Te Aroha
Tyrepower’s size and reputation has allowed them to create preferential buying deals with a large number of major manufacturers and Tyrepower advise that some of the brands they sell include
Tyrepower is the winner of Canstar Blue’s 2015 Car Tyre Retailer customer satisfaction survey, scoring a solid five stars for value for money, range of tyres, point of sale service, after sales service, speed in fitting tyres and overall customer satisfaction.
What our survey respondents say about Tyrepower NZ
In 2015 Canstar Blue surveyed 1,685 New Zealanders that had purchased car tyres from a car tyre retailer in the last 3 years. These are some of the comments from customers of Tyrepower NZ:
- Good friendly efficient service
- Cheap, good service, good locations
- Prices were not quite as competitive as other companies
- Quick Do what they promise plus a bit more Very Helpful Give good advice.
- Not open enough hours over weekend.
- Friendly staff and knowledgeable. Left me feeling at ease
- The lack of somewhere to sit while waiting
- They didn’t have the type of tyre I needed in stock but fitted a better quality tyre for the same price.
- Excellent service. Great options for tyres of different makes
The other tyre retailer brands we surveyed
The other tyre retailer brands included in the 2015 Canstar Blue survey were:
Tony’s Tyre Service
You can read the Canstar Blue Car Tyre Retailers customer satisfaction survey report here.