About Goodyear Autocare
About Goodyear New Zealand
Goodyear is a New Zealand veteran, establishing operations in 1917 with imported tyres and commencing production in New Zealand 1949. There are numerous Goodyear stores throughout the country and you can locate your nearest Goodyear retailer here. An interesting fact: Goodyear tyres were used on Henry Ford’s Model T when it was first produced in 1908!
The Goodyear blimp is a well-recognised feature in the skies – and even has its own Facebook page!
In addition to tyres you can buy Goodyear apparel (even a Goodyear blimp keyring) as well as branded racing merchandise.
Beaurepaires performed well in Canstar Blue’s 2015 car tyre retailers customer satisfaction survey, scoring impressive four and five stars across most categories assessed, including five stars for range of brands and tyre quality.
What our survey respondents say about Goodyear
In 2015 Canstar Blue surveyed 1,685 New Zealanders that had purchased car tyres from a car tyre retailer in the last 3 years. These are some of the comments from customers of Goodyear:
- Quality tyres and good service
- Great customer service, good quality product
- Sometimes the wait time is a bit long
- I am a loyal customer of the brand
- Cost of getting four new tyres!
- They were incredibly helpful and obliging on a Saturday morning when my son had had 2 tyre’s slashed and he was unable to go to them.
- They don’t really try to be the lowest priced Tyre Service
- Open to price discussion, fast service for fitting and balancing the two tyres I bought, friendly service and a clean waiting area equipped with a paper to read
The other tyre retailer brands we surveyed
The other tyre retailer brands included in the 2015 Canstar Blue survey were:
Tony’s Tyre Service
You can read the Canstar Blue Car Tyre Retailers customer satisfaction survey report here.